Welcome to I Love God Ministries. You can subscribe to our RSS for instant notifications. We Love you but God Loves you More...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Satan’s Playground; Our Rules


It is true that when Lucifer also known as the Devil rebelled and wanted to take Gods place, he was cast down to the earth. “how art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High”- Isaiah 14:12-14.
It is true that the devil was cast to the earth and he has to some extend, dominion of the things of the earth. Christ called Him the prince of this world. That was why he could say to Jesus in Matthew 4:9 “And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me” Christ knew His authority as the Son of God (like me and you) by telling the devil to “Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.” - Matthew 4:10
It is true that the earth is the devils playground BUT it is God that sets the Rule like any fair Game.
What do I mean? Psalm 24:1-2 says “The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.” This is to say, everything that is in this world and on this earth belongs to God. And the bible says in Gen 12:7 talking to Abraham, that his descendant will possess the earth including you and me for we are all Abrahams seed via redemption. Christ also said “All power in heaven and on earth have been given to him” When Christ was crucified, he said IT IS FINISHED – Every power belonging to the devil came to an end and man was given that power by Christ.
The blessings of God are without repentance meaning when God gives you something, it belongs to you forever as long as Jesus tarries.
All the above points I mentioned are true evidence that you are a superior being and you cant be tossed about by the devil.
You have dominion over everything on earth; much more than the devil claims to have.
The only thing the devil has is tricks. And he thrives (succeed) on our Ignorance.
But when you know what belongs to you, he dared not show up and if he dared shows up, you already know your stand (a conqueror).
Many people see the earth as the Devils Football Pitch but I have good news for you. WE DICTATE THE RULE OF THE GAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment